Caravans & Lodge Tariff 2017
Prices per week including vat (£)
12′ wide caravan (sleeps 6)
- March/April – £250
- May/June – £290
- July/August – £390
- September – £300
- October – £250
Lodge (sleeps 6)
- March/April – £470
- May/June – £570
- July/August – £670
- September – £570
- October – £470
Daily Rates Are Available for Lodge and Caravans
*Above prices are based on Sat – Sat. Prices for other periods on application.
Daily rates where available, including bank holidays and half-term holidays. Minimum booking of two nights.
- Electricity. There is no charge for gas or electricity in caravans and Lodge.
- Linen. Linen is supplied free of charge in Lodge, but not in caravans. We do not supply towels.
- Cot. There is a travel cot available to hire for £5. Visitors are requested to provide their own cot sheets and blankets.
- Dogs. Dogs are not allowed in caravans or Lodge.
NEW DOUBLE-GLAZED AND CENTRALLY HEATED CARAVANS FOR 2017
Caravans are 12′ wide, sleep 6, fully serviced with fitted kitchen, lounge/dining area with TV and DVD.
12′ wide caravans have 2 bedrooms – one double ( with king-size bed and an en-suite toilet and basin ), one twin-bedded, and also a double sofa bed in the lounge.
Lodge sleeps 6 and is double glazed with central heating, has large open plan lounge with TV and DVD, dining area with fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher, two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom. Bath/shower/toilet, with second toilet and wash basin.
Touring Caravans, Tents & Motorhomes Tariff 2017
Prices per night, including vat, are:
Touring Caravans, Motorhomes and Tents:
£8.00 per person, £10.00 July/August, Bank Holidays and Half Terms. Children 4-15 years £5.00.
Electric Hook-up £5.00. Dogs £2.00. Gazebos £5.00. Awning, small £2.00, large £5.00.
NEW CENTRALLY-HEATED SHOWER AND TOILET BUILDING FOR 2017
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- Bookings for caravan/Lodge hire are from 2.00pm on day of arrival to 10.00am on day of departure.
- Booking for touring caravans/camping are from 12 noon on day of arrival to 11.00am day of departure. There is a charge of £ 5.00 for a late stay.
- A deposit of £50.00 is required for each week, or part week, booked in caravan/lodge.
- A deposit of £10 is required for each reserved pitch (touring/camping).
- Payment for deposits and booking fees will be accepted by cash, P.O. or cheque. Please make cheques payable to Sterrett’s Caravan Park. Apologies, but we do not accept cards.
- Balance of fees are payable on arrival. For group bookings, first to arrive to pay for the whole group.
- To help you have a peaceful night, no excessive noise after 10:30pm PLEASE NOTE, THE PARK OPERATES A “NOISE BOND” SYSTEM FOR GROUPS.
- To ensure safety, a speed limit of 5mph applies throughout the park.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Cycling is strictly limited to and from the park only, (Not Around The Park).
- No open fires. Disposable B.B.Q’s must use grills on picnic tables or stones provided to protect the grass.
- Ball games are strictly limited to the recreation area in the camping field.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and any litter cleaned up.
- The Proprietors are not responsible and cannot accept liability for any injury sustained by any person, or damage to, or loss of any property brought onto their premises.
Proprietors: J. Rollinson, G & L. Sterrett.
Sterrett’s Caravan Park, Symonds Yat West, Herefordshire, HR9 6BY.
Telephone: 07751022106 or 01600 890886. Fax: 01600 890886
Please use the telephone numbers above to enquire about availability and prices of Caravan Lets, Holiday Lodge and Caravan/Campsite pitches. Thank you.