Caravans & Lodge Tariff 2021
Prices per week including vat (£)
12′ wide caravan (sleeps 6)
- March/April – £300
- May/June – £340
- July/August – £450
- September – £340
- October – £300
Lodge (sleeps 6)
- March/April – £490
- May/June – £590
- July/August – £680
- September – £590
- October – £490
Note:- £50 Discount Per Week for 2 Persons in Lodge.
*Above prices are based on Sat – Sat. Prices for other periods on application, including Bank Holidays and Half-Terms. Minimum booking of two nights.
Rental Caravans & lodge
Daily rates 2021 season
Minimum 2 nights
Daily rates in £’s per 2 adults/cgildren or 3+ adults/children.
Rates for Bank Holidays/Half Term on request
- Electricity. There is no charge for gas or electricity in caravans and Lodge.
- Linen. Linen is supplied free of charge in Lodge, but not in caravans. We do not supply towels.
- Cot. There is a travel cot available to hire for £5. Visitors are requested to provide their own cot sheets and blankets.
- Dogs. Dogs are not allowed in caravans or Lodge.
Caravans are 12′ wide, sleep 6, fully serviced with fitted kitchen, lounge/dining area with TV and DVD.
12′ wide caravans have 2 bedrooms – one double ( with king-size bed and an en-suite toilet and basin ), one twin-bedded, and also a double sofa bed in the lounge.
Lodge sleeps 6 and is double glazed with central heating, has large open plan lounge with TV and DVD, dining area with fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher, two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom. Bath/shower/toilet, with separate second toilet and wash basin.
Touring Caravans, Tents & Motorhomes Tariff 2021
Prices per night, including vat, are:-
Touring Caravans, Motorhomes and Tents:
£12.00 per person, Children 4-13 years £7.00.
Electric Hook-up £5.00. Dogs £3.00 (Max 2 Dogs per Booking). Gazebos £5.00. Awning, small £2.00, large £5.00. Tents 7m x 4m or larger £ 3.00.
Canoes can be launched from the river bank next door at a cost of £ 2.00 per day.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- Bookings can be made by Telephone or by Email:- email@example.com
- £50.00 deposit is required for each week, or part week, booked in caravan/lodge.
- £10 deposit is required for each touring/camping pitch booked.
- Bookings for caravan/lodge are from 2.00pm on day of arrival to 10.00am on day of departure.
- Booking for touring/camping are from 12 noon on day of arrival to 11.00am day of departure. There is a charge of £5.00 for late stays.
- Balance for all bookings to be paid within 28 days of arrival or in full when booking if less than 28 days to date of arrival. Deposits are not refundable. For group bookings first to arrive to pay for whole group. Payment for deposits and booking fees will be accepted by cash, P.O., cheque or card.
- Please make cheques payable to Sterrett’s Caravan Park.
- To help you have a peaceful night, no excessive noise after 10:30pm PLEASE NOTE, THE PARK OPERATES A “NOISE BOND” SYSTEM FOR GROUPS.
- To ensure safety, a speed limit of 5mph applies throughout the park.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Cycling is strictly limited to and from the park only, (Not Around The Park).
- No open fires. Disposable B.B.Q’s must use grills on picnic tables or stones provided to protect the grass.
- Ball games are strictly limited to the recreation area in the camping field.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and any litter cleaned up.
- The Proprietors are not responsible and cannot accept liability for any injury sustained by any person, or damage to, or loss of any property brought onto their premises.
Please use the contact details, or the enquiry form below with regards to staying at Sterrett’s Caravan Park and Campsite. *please note this is not a booking form, we will get back to you as soon as possible with availability.
We have no availability on the following dates.
30th of July to 7th of august fully booked
STATIC Caravans and Lodge
Fully booked until the 9th October
Only date available is the Lodge from the 25th to the 28th September.
Telephone: 07751022106 or 01600 890886. Fax: 01600 890886
Proprietors: J. Rollinson, G & L. Sterrett.
Sterrett’s Caravan Park, Symonds Yat West, Herefordshire, HR9 6BY.